Sample Itinerary - Banzai Action Special Half Day
0930 or 1330
Guests arrive at Banzai Corporate Events; Register in the clubhouse. Soft refreshments served in the clubhouse.
0945 or 1345
Welcome from the Banzai team; Meet instructors; Safety briefing to follow.
1000 or 1400
Morning or Afternoon Activities Commence
Teams to rotate around the activities.
1230 or 1630
End of activities; Return back to clubhouse for afternoon tea and biscuits.
On Site Licensed Bar opens (drinks charged as consumed).
Scores Calculated; Prize Giving to follow.
Guests depart at leisure.
Please note times are a guideline only.
£60.00 (2 activities - minimum of 8)
£75.00 (3 activities - minimum of 12, see Blaster Event)
Choose any two from the following activities (or upgrade to three activities with the Blaster Event):
- Quad Bike Trekking - Full size, Yamaha and Polaris automatic quad bikes. After basic training on a simple course you then go trekking over our 4x4 course with dips, mounds and our famous ‘wall of death’ and helter skelter. Safe, but exciting.
- Honda Pilot Racing Buggies - The ultimate off-road vehicle. Fast and furious controlling these 400cc mid-engine automatic-racing machines. Practice and time trials, on an off road course.
- Off-Road Go-Karting - Honda 250cc Pacer off-road karts. Speed along inches from the ground; wheel-to-wheel action; riotous fun! Practice and time trials, on off road course. (Subject to dry weather on day).
- Archery - A quiet pursuit to relax after the adrenaline pumping of the ATVs. Something different to compliment the other activities. Looks easy until you try it. (Minimum of 15 people)
- Reverse Steer Driving - Manoeuvre a 4 WD over/ around various obstacles, gates and slaloms. Test skills at Blindfold Reverse driving with your team guiding you around. Within the group each person will be teamed up with another colleague, being navigated around the course.
- 4x4 Blind Driving - Manoeuvre a 4WD over/around various obstacles, gates and slaloms. Team event or test your skills at blindfold driving with your team guiding you round. Excellent activity for communication skills.
- Shooting - Shooting various targets. Have you ever played snooker with air weapons? It’s Brilliant!
- Team Building Activities - Objective-based lateral thinking team games.
- Other Activities - From Archery to Zorbing, the list is endless.